Friday, February 11, 2011

When I Was 25...

Last Friday (February 4), I turned 25.  I know most people make New Year's Resolutions, but I had decided this year that I wanted to make goals for "When I Was 25..".  I mean I only turn 25 once, and I might as well make the most out of the year. 

One of the goals was to keep track of my progress over the year, and I thought this would be a great start to a blog.  So my first goal was to create a blog for our family.  That goal has been accomplished and has led you to here - Lovelace Landing.  Now comes the task of maintaining this blog.  I am really going to work on this.  Hopefully I will have lots of accomplishments to share throughout the year.  Please check back often to see what is going on "When I Was 25.." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...