Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I'm Back...Gratituesday



I am so excited about being back to blogging!  I really have missed it this past year, but I had so much going on that I could not work it all in.  Therefore, I thought it would be great to start back blogging on Gratituesday to show what all God has done in my life this past year.

I am grateful God gave me a loving husband years ago who was able to help me tremendously this past year with housework, personal issues, encouragement, and most of all with unconditional love.


Most of all he helped me fulfill a lifelong dream of mine, to obtain a Master's degree.  I am thankful that God gave me the knowledge to be able to complete this dream while working full time and keeping up with my responsibilities of being a Christian wife.




I am more than ever grateful God blessed us as a family of three this past year.  (Yes!  I was in my last semester of college while I was in my 1st trimester of pregnancy, but God rewarded me with no morning sickness!)  We were blessed with a healthy, 8 lb 7 oz, baby girl, Adelaide in June!









My life has changed for the best, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for me in the future.  Check back to see.

 What has God blessed you with?

Join us for Gratituesday at Heavenly Homemakers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...