Friday, August 11, 2017

Hello Pre-K!

Adelaide had her first full day of Preschool at the "big girl school" yesterday.  We are so excited to start the journey as an Anderson Cub.


Kevin took her Monday to Meet the Teacher. I was not able to go, because I had to be at my school to meet my students.  So, this was the only picture he got.


I was glad to see that someone at Anderson caught this picture before they left.


She has been waiting all week to go back.  The school does a staggered schedule the first few weeks so her day to go back was not until yesterday, Thursday.  The night before we got our folder and backpack ready along with her chalkboard sign.


At first she said she wants to be a kid when she grows up, but eventually she changed it to a "pet's doctor".  If you know Adelaide, you know she loves her "pets" especially Minnie.


We had discussed how Minnie had to stay at home, but she could tell her all about school when she got back.  I was a little worried about how that would go, but she took one picture with her and handed her over.








During the day, I received the next picture.  I say we had a fun-filled day if she got her to take a nap in a short amount of time.


Due to a little mix-up, I was able to pick her up from school.  I could tell she was sleepy, but I was able to get a smile out of her.

We can't wait until Tuesday when all the girls return especially Parker D., and Wednesday when the whole class starts!  Here's to a a great Pre-K year!

Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...