Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bless the Broken Road

It's hard to believe that Kevin and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary last week.  (I'll have to write about the anniversary in another post.)  It seems like yesterday we were meeting for the first time uptown.  Even though we went our separate ways for many years, God had a bigger plan for us.  Years later I would be proposed to in the exact spot where I met Kevin years before. 


It seems like a fairy tale and I never would have thought we would be where we are today, but I thank God that he "blessed that broken road that led me straight to" him years later.  

This is the slideshow that played in our wedding:
Special thanks to Blair Simpson and Mike Castellaw for the music.

A look at some of our Big Day from a year ago:



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...