Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Menu Monday

Thank you to everyone about your sweet comments about Menu Monday.  I will keep them going for at least February, and then we will see what comes next. :)

Look Back at New Things on Last Week's Menu

Monday: Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta - My absolutely new favorite!  It was delicious!  Everyone who loves pasta, bacon, chicken, and ranch must try this!

Tuesday: Crockpot Sweet and Sour Meatballs with Rice - I was not a fan.  Kevin said they were good.  However since I didn't like them, I won't be making this again.  

Wednesday: Crockpot Lasagna - Threw this in the crockpot at the last minute, because I forgot to leave the ground beef out to thaw.  However, it turned out really good.  If you want the recipe, just shoot me a message.

Friday: Ultimate Nachos - I actually didn't make this again. :(  I have everything for it, but just haven't done it.

This Week's Menu - 
Monday: 
Grilled Chicken
Salad

I absolutely love salads, and I can practically eat them all the time.  I bought a big bag of lettuce at Sam's so I will have plenty for the month.  I have Bible study this night so I needed something fast and easy.

Tuesday:
Side Salad

This recipe seems fairly easy and yummy.  This will allow me to use the lettuce from Monday night, too.

Wednesday:
Baked Potato

I want to retry this pork tenderloin recipe that I did last month and cooked too long.  I also need to use up two baked potatoes so this will make the perfect combination.

Thursday: 
Crock Pot Soup

I am teaching piano till 5, and I have ADK at 6.  Therefore, there won't be any time to cook anything.  
I got this recipe from a friend a few years ago, but I never tried it.  It is similar to taco soup, but it uses dry ranch dressing instead.  

Friday:

It's Valentine's Day, and I have Parent-Teacher Conferences until 5.  I can run home during the lunch hour and put this on.  Hopefully, it will be good, and we can have leftovers for breakfast Saturday morning!

I hope you have a great week!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...