Monday, February 24, 2014

Menu Monday

Things have been crazy here lately.  I did not feel good last week, and we had a death in our family.  These things made meal planning hard to do.  However, I am feeling better and hoping to get back into a routine on my meals this week.  I also plan on starting to look into meals for March.  If you have any suggestions, shoot them my way.  I am always up for a good recipe!

Look Back at New Things on Last Week's Menu (Week Before)

Tuesday: Chicken Parmesan Crescents - These were pretty good.  I did use two crescent rolls per chicken, because my chicken was so big.  Therefore, I had to use tubes of crescent rolls.  

Wednesday: Maple and Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin - I tried this again.  This time it turned out pretty good.  The tenderloin had a good taste without the sauce on top.  I was not a big fan of the sauce.

Thursday: Crock Pot Soup - This was really good and a great spin off of Taco Soup.  

Friday: Slow Cooker Breakfast - We actually didn't have this on Friday, because Kevin ended up fixing steaks.  We had it Saturday night, though.  It was very dry.  I will not be making this again.

This Week's Menu - 
Monday: 

This spin-off of the traditional lasagna looks like it may be really good.  I am excited to try it and see how it is.  I hope it meets my expectations.

Tuesday:

Mashed Potatoes
Peas
Rolls

I have a pork tenderloin in the freezer that I want to use up, and this looks like the perfect new recipe to try.  It is similar to others that I have made, but it has a few different ingredients.  

Wednesday:

I am always up for trying a crockpot meal.  This looks like it would be good with egg noodles!

Thursday: 
Leftovers

I have a feeling by this point in the week there will be plenty of leftovers to choose from in the fridge.     This will give me a night off from cooking in the kitchen.

Friday:

I hope you have a blessed week!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...