Monday, March 3, 2014

Menu Monday

This weekend was the first of the month so I made my monthly grocery trip.  Our cost is definitely going down each month, because I have so much left over from the previous month.  I believe I had like 8 leftover meals from last month so I only had to plan for 12 other meals for this month.

While I was shopping, "Little Bit" went and spent some time with Daddy.  She enjoyed riding the bulldozer and working on the land.  Kevin said she barely slept and never fussed.  She is definitely going to be a "Daddy's Girl".


Look Back at New Things on Last Week's Menu (Week Before)

Monday: Cheesy Chicken Ranch Lasagna - Kevin really liked this recipe.  It was really good!  I will say make sure to read the comments.  It does not take a box of lasagna noodles.  You could probably make it with 6-10 noodles.  I had a lot of noodles leftover so I will have to make something this week with them.  

Tuesday: Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin - This was easy and good.  There isn't a sauce to pour over after it cooks, but I liked it dry.  

Wednesday: Crockpot Beef Stroganoff - We made this and ate it over egg noodles.  I accidentally forgot to put the cream cheese in, but we put it back in the crockpot and added the cheese.  That is what I get for getting in a hurry.

Friday: Weight Watchers Taco Casserole - I stayed at work late so I did not make this, but it's on the menu for this week.

Last night, we made Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches.  They were good, but they were lacking a little flavor.  I will definitely add some spices next time.

Today for lunch I made French Bread pizzas.  This was an old recipe that I have had for awhile so I am not sure where I got it from.  They are really easy to make and pretty good.  I did snap a picture before cooking them in the oven.  If you want the recipe, just let me know.


This Week's Menu - 
Monday: 

I am going to try this again.  It looks good!

Tuesday:
Red Lobster Biscuits

It is suppose to be cold, and I want to get some cleaning done.  This looks like the perfect recipe to try!

Wednesday:
Chicken Lasagna

I need to use the leftover lasagna noodles from last week so I plan on making one of our family favorites.

Thursday: 
Nothing!!!!

We both have somewhere to go this night, and dinner is being served at both places.  
That means I don't have to cook at all this night!

Friday:
Leftovers

Our fridge already has a lot of leftovers in it so I know that there will be plenty by Friday.
I don't know about you, but I am pretty tired when it gets to be Friday afternoon 
so I don't always like to fix dinner.

I hope you have a blessed week!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...