Thursday, March 6, 2014

Photography - Weeks 6 & 7

I have gotten a little behind with my photography challenge.  The weather has been crazy, and I have been busy working.  I hope to catch up this week and next.  I did go through all my pictures the other day, and I love having these memories.  These are pictures that I wouldn't normally take, but this challenge is making me think outside the box.  I can't wait to put them all together in a book after the year is up.

"Quiet"
Pretty much the only time we can get Adelaide to be quiet these days is when she sleeps!

"Open"
Working so hard to get Mommy's water bottle opened.

"Simplicity"
The simplest and smallest things get Adelaide's attention right now.


"Bokeh/Blur"
Memories can be such a blur if we don't keep a record of them!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...