Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sunshine, Lemonade, and Fun!

Last weekend, this little diva turned 1!


We started the day with cinnamon rolls for breakfast.


We celebrated with family and friends with a lemonade theme party at my parents.

Kevin made the lemonade stand.
In lieu of gifts, donations were taken up to go to our local Carl Perkins Center.

I decided to tackle all the food, decorations, and cake myself.
Thank goodness my good friend, Jessie, came over and helped.











Once the party started, all attention was on the birthday girl!






I can't wait to see how these friendships grow!

 Yes, we made her try a lemon!

After a good nap that afternoon, Adelaide got to swim in her little pool.  She loves water!



What a fun day celebrating this sweet one turning 1!


Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithIn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...